*Burst water pipes, moisture issues, flooding, insurance claims, leak detection, repair or replacement services.
Plumstar have been repairing burst and leaking pipes for many years throughout the domestic, commercial and industrial industry.
A burst or leaking water pipe can be extremely destructive to your property and requires urgent attention.
The picture above is of a Plumstar staff member attending to a body corporation fire service burst below a concrete drive way area.
We can assist in multi level apartment leak faults, leak detection, underground locating, repairs, service line renewals and replacement.
Plumstar provides a full detailed onsite service report documentation system in which assists all landlord, property owners, real estates, body corporations to support all insurance claims relating to burst pipe, or leak fault damage.
A Report details, property location, fault cause, photos, repairs, and information to support our findings relating to the claim.
Necessary repairs and ongoing recommendations, builder warranty claims.
For the times when a bust pipe is gradual, it’s just as important to get that problem addressed. Water Leaks can become very serious if they’re not attended to, however by being proactive and acting at even the smallest signs of a potential problem, you could prevent an impending disaster or a possible sever damage insurance claim.
Signs of a burst, or leaking pipe are:
- Dampness, or discolouration of carpet (especially in areas near bathrooms, laundries and kitchens).
- Discolouration, or strange marks appearing on ceilings.
- Damp and musky smells.
- Signs of water flooding, minor or sever.
- Mould, or discoloured paint.
- Poor water pressure or excessive water consumption bills from the water authority.
- Hissing or noise sounds behind walls.
- Water meter constantly running when no fixtures are being used.
- Wet areas to external soil or ground locations within the property premises.
Please call Plumstar as to assist, advise, or repair any leak fault problems that you may be experiencing.